The English Department is totally getting totes, and we want your help! We invite each and every member of our community to submit a design and vote for the first ever NYU English Tote Bag!
Here are the details:
- Submit your design to Alex (email@example.com) by Friday, April 20.
- Follow @NYUEnglish on Twitter and vote for your favorite design by Friday, April 27. We’ll let you know when voting goes live!
- No Twitter? No problem. Email your vote to Alex (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Winner will be announced on Monday, April 30.
- Your design should fit on a 14″ x 19″ canvas tote (More specs here.)
- Your design should have no more than 4 colors
- Your design must somehow include the text “NYU” and “English”
- Please submit your design as a hi-res (300dpi at least) PDF or Adobe Illustrator file.
- Please refrain from any potentially offensive language or artwork (…duh)
- Express yourself!
What’s in it for you?
Your design will be on the NYU English Department’s official tote bag! If this isn’t street credit, we’re not sure what is.
Please reach out to Alyssa Leál (email@example.com) with any questions. We can’t wait to see your submissions!