Welcome to the MSGA Academic Website, an online resource for Master of Science in Global Affairs students and faculty at the Center for Global Affairs (CGA) at New York University’s School of Professional Studies. Located in the historic Woolworth Building in Lower Manhattan, the Center for Global Affairs (CGA) educates and inspires students to become global citizens capable of identifying and implementing solutions to pressing global challenges. CGA faculty include world-class scholars, senior staff members of NGOs, international lawyers, journalists specializing in global affairs, and other professionals with a substantive experience in global affairs at a practical as well as academic level.
Announcing the Launch of the Global Affairs Review
Global Affairs Review is a student-run, peer-reviewed academic journal published by the Center of Global Affairs (CGA) at New York University. The journal launched in Fall 2017 and publishes select contributions from CGA students, faculty, alumni and others.
Global Affairs Review is the successor to Perspectives on Global Issues. Perspectives on Global Issues had been published bi-annually since the fall of 2006, with brief hiatuses in the falls of 2012 and 2014.
Important or Upcoming Deadlines:
Graduate Thesis & Capstone Projects Deadlines
Fall 2017 Semester Deadlines
- December 4, 2017 – Final Project Due Date
Spring 2018 Semester Deadlines
- October 30, 2017 – Fill out electronic Thesis/Capstone Enrollment form on the MSGA Academic Website and submit the Graduate Thesis/Capstone Agreement & Research Proposal via the form.
- April 27, 2018 – Final Project Due Date
Summer 2018 Semester Deadlines
- February 12, 2018 – Fill out electronic Thesis/Capstone Enrollment form on MSGA Academic Website and submit the Graduate Thesis/Capstone Agreement & Research Proposal via form.
- August 27, 2018 – Final Project Due Date
For full description and deadline see click Thesis/Capstone Deadlines 2017-2018
Graduation Deadlines Fall 2017 & Spring 2018
- October 18, 2017 – Fall Graduation application CLOSED