Final prototype

My idea is a bit hard to build with a paper, so I utilized wires and papers. 

I wanted to create a headband with external speakers attached (kind of like ears). When the input is right, the two speakers (one on the left and one on the right) will play a harmonious chord: I was thinking maybe E and B. However, when the input is wrong, it will play unharmonious chord: I was thinking maybe Eb and E.

note: the chords may change as I make more progress. 

For the input, I was maybe thinking of using a heartbeat sensor and google teachable machine that would detect when someone is happy (the camera would detect smiling face vs regular face). 

The point of the project is to fill a space with sound depending on people’s moods. If one is happy, the headband will produce a beautiful sound, whereas if the user if unhappy (or nervous) the sound will be turbulent. 

The two boxes I made ended up being VERY uneven. That was not intended. 

Although I am pretty set on the output, I am still trying to figure out the input. Is a hearbeat sensor necessary? I want to make a headband that can demonstrate the user’s moods with sound, and I am still trying to explore the possible input options that would best execute what I want.