WHAT IS THE NYU WASHINGTON, DC HALL CONGRESS?
The NYU Washington, DC Hall Congress serves the NYU Washington, DC student community by fostering personal and professional development through diverse and fun programming, community engagement, and leadership opportunities. Hall Congress also liaises with professional staff to advocates for the needs and interests of NYU Washington, DC students.
The NYU Washington, DC Hall Congress envisions a community where students feel empowered to influence their environment and future by taking advantage of opportunities, challenging themselves to grow and learn through programs, and engaging in a diverse and open dialogue with peers.
Contact the Hall Congress at firstname.lastname@example.org!
JOIN US FOR OPEN HALL CONGRESS MEETINGS
April 16th, April 30th & May 14th
9:00pm | Reading Room
Have a program suggestion for Hall Congress?
Fill out our Proposal Form to submit your ideas to your representatives!
PAST EVENTS & SPONSORED INITIATIVES
- In-Hall Programs:
- Popular television and award show viewings
- Debate watching parties
- De-stress events
- Bounce house in the lobby
- Mini Ultra Violet Live talent show
- End-of-Semester After Party
- Sponsored Initiatives:
- Community Forums
- Career Week
- Wellness Week
- World Tour Week (Fall)
- Ally Week (Spring)
SPRING 2019 ELECTION TIMELINE
- TUE., JAN. 29 | Information available at Engagement & Wellness Fair
- THU., JAN. 31, 11:59PM | Nomination Letter submitted
- SUN., FEB. 3, 10PM | Candidate videos submitted
- MON., FEB. 4 | Election email sent, voting opens
- THU., FEB. 7, 11:59PM | Voting closes
- FRI., FEB. 8 | Election results announced
- SUN., FEB. 10 | Hall Congress Retreat & Kickoff
SPRING 2019 LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
- Elected Positions
President – Carol Wu
Vice President of Training & Development – Bryan Espinosa
Vice President of Business Administration – Ali Boukind
Vice President of Events & Communications – Patrick Brady & YoYo Zhang
Vice President of Advocacy – Staša Djorojevic & Meg Srabon
- Appointed Positions
Global Equity Fellow – Charley WhitmanGlobal Wasserman Peer – Candice Yang