Final project concept: sketch, description, and resources

As a rough thought of my final project, I basically want to combine the visual of  Interactive Composition, continued – Jae’s Documentation Blog (nyu.edu) and Interactive Melody Study – Jae’s Documentation Blog (nyu.edu) 

This a the sketch. It shows a journey that could be leisurely and at this time the music playing would be chill. 

This is the music I want to play and it is going to be devided into different sound tracks. These sound tracks can be interacted with saperately, including the volume. The wave would be reflections on volume and waveform of them. More drum beats and melody pitches can be added by clinking in the sky an draw birds. By interacting with this sketch, the main melody (or other sound tracks if you want) can be muted and user then can compose their own music, including melodies and beats.

The weather can be changed to stormy. My idea is to make the music an octave lower and faster, and make the drum beats lower and more powerful. They would be more apparent. The lightening here, also what I used in my prior study, is a reflection of the waveform of sound tracks.

Other elements might be added, such as dophins and other marine animals. By making them, some integrated harmonies could appear following the sound.