This logo announces the start of the new "Insider Intel" series

Insider Intel: Professor Portfolios – my fall 2023 professor spotlight series

From experts in music to leaders in global business and commerce, the professors who teach at NYU Prague are some of the best in the world. Coming from all over the globe, those who teach here each have their own unique backgrounds, stories, and opinions. As such, I think there’s far more we can learn from them than simply what they teach in the classroom. So, let’s take a moment to learn more about each of our professors on a deeper, more personal level!

I’d like to welcome you to my Insider Intel series. Over the course of the Fall 2023 semester, I’ll be hosting interviews with each of the professors here at NYU Prague to highlight some of their accomplishments, fields of expertise, and more! I’m excited to spotlight these brilliant individuals beyond the classroom setting. Each new issue of Insider Intel will feature a whole new batch of professors, and I’m looking forward to presenting these portfolios to you all very soon!

However, it’s important to me that I’m asking questions that you would like to be answered. So, if you have anything specific you’d like to know about any of our faculty here at NYU Prague, leave a comment down below!

Be sure to follow us on Instagram to stay in the loop!

Leading graphic courtesy of Jae Jin.