April 22 – 23 2019 at NYU Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The NYU Neuroscience of Language Lab (NeLLab), New York University Abu Dhabi, and the NYU Abu Dhabi Research Institute are pleased to sponsor an international meeting on the latest advances in the neuroscience of language (including behavioral experiments relevant to neural mechanisms), especially aimed at insights stemming from interdisciplinary research, such as work bridging linguistics and neuroscience, and from the study of languages that are currently underrepresented in neurobiological research on language.
Registration is now open! There is no fee for registration.
- Jeffrey Binder (Medical College of Wisconsin)
- Karen Emmorey (San Diego State University)
- Victor Ferreira (University of California, San Diego)
- David Poeppel (New York University and Max Planck Frankfurt/Main)
- Nuria Sebastian Galles (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Mina Teicher (Bar-Ilan University)
We hope to see you in Abu Dhabi in April 2019!
Liina Pylkkänen and Alec Marantz