My teaching has been focused on courses related to macroeconomics and banking. I have teaching experience at both the graduate (PhD and MBA) and undergraduate levels.
- International Macroeconomics and Finance (NYU Stern, Fall 2014), Grader for Prof. T. Philippon
- Macroeconomics II (NYU, Spring 2013, Ph.D. Core), TA for Profs. R. Lagos and E. Schaal
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions (NYU Stern, Fall 2014), Grader for Prof. T. Philippon
- Advanced Macroeconomics (NYU Stern, Fall 2012), Grader for Profs. L. Ljungqvist and T. Sargent
- Intermediate Macroeconomics (NYU, Spring 2016 and Spring 2015; U. Nova, Spring 2012 and Spring 2011)
- Money and Banking (NYU, Fall 2015)
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions (NYU Stern, Fall 2014)
- Calculus II (U. Nova, Fall 2011 and Fall 2010)
As a student, I wrote notes for the third quarter of the Macroeconomics Ph.D. core sequence at NYU, taught by Professor Ricardo Lagos. These notes have not been revised for a long time and may contain (my) mistakes, so use them at your own discretion.
The material covered is: asset pricing; classical monetary theory; search and matching in a labor context; and an introduction to optimal taxation.