How does your innovation become a patent? Do you need to copyright your programming code? Learn from our panel of experts:
- Michael Knox, Engineer in Residence in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and inventor on 13 U.S. patents
- Anne Hassett, Executive Director of NYU Law’s Engelberg Center on Innovation Law and Policy
- Christopher Snyder, Business Development Manager for NYU’s Office of Industrial Liaison
- April Hathcock, Scholarly Communications Librarian, lawyer, and expert on copyright and authors’ rights.
- This event will also feature student moderator Richard Vo, President of Patent Pending.
Please REGISTER to attend the event. Note: The NYU MakerSpace is located at 6 MetroTech Center in Brooklyn