The NYU Libraries regularly acquires new databases. Take a look at the new database we added to our collection in November 2018.
- Communist Historical Newspaper Collection covers historical local, regional and national news. The collection includes: The Daily Worker, Daily World (1968-1986), The Ohio Socialist, People’s Daily World, People’s Weekly World, Sunday Worker, The Toiler, The Worker, and The Worker.
- GoinGlobal helps researchers, job seekers, and travelers learn about working and living in new locations. It includes country and city guides, business etiquette advice, country-specific visa regulations (including a listing of US employers who successfully sponsor H1B visas), job application/interview advice, and more.
- The SHAFR Guide Online: An Annotated Bibliography of U.S. Foreign Relations since 1600, is an online annotated bibliography of historical work covering the entire span of U.S. foreign relations.
- Stylus produces market research reports on fashion and design, including cross-industry trends and consumer insights.
- World Newspaper Archive offers a search of diverse titles from Africa, Latin America, and South Asia across a broad range of academic disciplines. The database includes 19th and 20th-century newspapers. Available collections are listed below.