The NYU Libraries regularly acquires new databases. Take a look at the new databases we added to our collection in April 2018:
- AtoZ World Food database contains information on national cuisine, food culture, recipes and ingredients from most countries.
- CSMAR consists of historical financial statements, and stock returns for China’s listed companies (on Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange). Our Library has subscribed to the following dataset(s): China Fund Market Series – Public Fund. The China Funds Market Research Database collects closed-end funds listed on the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges after the release of Interim Measures on the Management of Securities Investment Funds, and all open-ended funds issued subsequently. 1998 – Current.
- Fire Insurance Maps Online (FIMO) is a discovery portal for color map sheets produced by insurance companies. Users can discover maps by spatial search, annotate, and print map sheets.
- J. Walter Thompson: Advertising America: The J. Walter Thompson Company Archive documents the history, operation, policies and accomplishments of one of the world’s largest and oldest advertising firms. The papers here reveal many aspects of twentieth-century cultural, social, business, marketing, consumer and economic history while investigating the human psyche.
- Neustar Localeze: The Localeze Business Registry contains data for millions of business locations (“listings”) in the U.S. including the attributes for that business such as address, phone number, business categories, hours of operation, brands sold, payment types accepted, chain information, and more.