Bobst Library will be closing early on December 23rd, with different sections of the library closing as follows:
- Stacks and Lower Levels close at 12 p.m.
- Circulation, Reserves, Microforms, and Computer Center close at 6 p.m.
- Avery Fisher Center closes at 5:30 p.m.
- Reference, the Digital Studio, Government Documents, Tamiment & Wagner, Data Services, and the University Archives close at 4 p.m.
- Library privileges closes at 5 p.m.
- Fales closes at 12 p.m.
The library will be open December 27th through December 29th.
The library will be closed from December 24th through December 26th, December 30th through December 31st, and from January 1st through January 2nd, reopening on January 3rd. During that time, books may be returned to the book drops just inside Bobst’s front doors.
Dibner Library will close at 6 p.m. on December 23rd, and remain closed from December 24th through January 3rd. Dibner Library will reopen on Wednesday, January 4th at 9 a.m.
Brause Library will close at 5 p.m. on December 23rd, and remain closed through January 3rd. The library will reopen on January 4th, and J session hours will begin (Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.).