Bobst Coloring Contest Rules & Guidelines
How to Enter
Entry forms may be picked up anytime from the Reference Desk (1st Floor). Complimentary crayons are provided free of charge (while supplies last).
Finished entry forms must be submitted in-person to a Bobst staff member at the Reference desk (1st floor) during regular Reference hours:
Monday–Thursday 10am – 8pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 11am – 5pm
Sunday 1pm – 6pm
Entries will be accepted from:
Monday, October 8, 2018 through Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 8:00PM
Terms and Conditions
- Open to current NYU students only
- Only one entry per student
- Any submissions that may cause damage to other entries will not be accepted at library staff discretion
- Non-winning entries will not be returned
- NYU Libraries reserves the right to post and share your entry (including name and school affiliation) on social media and any other marketing/outreach platform. And may display your entry publicly in the library.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to opt-in to receive emails from Lib Link so that we are able to communicate with you about the contest results.
Selected finalists will be voted on by their peers and library staff in an online poll. Three winners will be announced based on highest number of votes.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
Winners will receive a gift card to either Starbucks or NYU Bookstore (your choice)!
1st Place – $75 gift card
2nd Place – $50 gift card
3rd Place – $25 gift card
Winning entries may be displayed in the Bobst Gallery as part of the Special Collections exhibit.
Be sure to print double-sided if you’d like to submit your sheet.
Bobst Coloring Contest Nuremberg Chronical (PDF, 1.2MB)