The Libraries regularly acquires new databases. Take a look at the new databases we added to our collection in February 2017:
- Associated Press Collections Online gives insight into major events from the mid-1800s through the 20th century from the Associated Press Corporate Archive. Includes access to: European Bureaus Collection, Middle Eastern Bureaus Collection, News Features & Internal Communications, US City Bureaus Collection, Washington DC Bureau II Collection, and Washington/D.C. Bureau Collection.
- Covidence works with reference managers like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks, and Mendeley to screen results for the purposes of systematic reviews and other research projects. Sign up to register for an individual account using your NYU email address.
- ITIL a widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which has been adopted by individuals and organizations across the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. ITIL is based upon a lifecycle approach and the core guidance consists of five publications: ITIL Service Strategy, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Transition, ITIL Service Operation, ITIL Continual Service Improvement. Each of the five publications represents a stage in the ITIL service lifecycle.
- medici.tv is an online platform for the largest on demand library of classical music, streaming classical music videos, and broadcasting live events.
- SocArXiv is an open-access archive of preprint papers in the social and behavioral sciences. Papers on SocArXiv are permanently available and free to the public.