Some months ago, during the Libraries all-staff meeting, we mentioned that our image publication process has reached maturity. This statement has proven to be true, and we have become more and more efficient at providing access to some of the wonderful images that have been digitized to date.
DLTS recently rolled out three image collections:
- University Archives – Historic Photos.
- Fales – Mendez Mural Community Garden Archive.
- Fales/Digital Scholarship Services – Sylvester Manor Digital Exhibit: Artifacts from the famous estate on Shelter Island, dating back to 1649.
We also have three collections moving through our publication workflow:
- Tamiment/Wagner – United Automobile Workers of America, District 65 Photographs.
- Tamiment/Wagner – Poster and Broadside Collection.
- Tamiment/Wagner – Camp Kinderland Collection.
Soon, we will have published all of the image collections in our backlog, and we’ll be ready for more. Of course, we are continuing to publish book collections and to finalize our workflow for audio and video as well.