Take a look at the new databases and newspapers we acquired in July:
- Bloomberg BNA (formerly known as The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. and BNA) provides links to all of the BNA online services to which the library subscribes. Using a common format, BNA services publish expert analysis of a topic, track legislative, judicial and regulatory activities and provide citations to official materials.
- Caribbean History and Culture, 1535-1920 covers the diverse history of Caribbean islands over nearly 400 years. It includes books, pamphlets, almanacs, broadsides and ephemera.
- Caribbean Newspapers, Series 1, 1718-1876 contains more than 140 newspaper titles from 22 islands between 1718-1876.
- Database of Ch’ing Palace Memorials and Archives of the Grand Council provides metadata searching and full image reproduction of Qing dynasty archival materials held at the National Palace Museum in Taiwan. Searchable fields includes the document number, document date, author, official position, topic, keyword, date of response, and response. ** Contact the East Asian Studies librarian for logon instructions. **
- Oxford Art Online – Benezit Dictionary of Artists: With nearly 170,000 entries on artists from antiquity to the present day and featuring regular updates, Benezit contains thousands of auction records, museum holdings, and bibliographies. In addition to its outstanding scope and depth, two features in particular make Benezit unique among art reference works: its superb coverage of obscure artists and the inclusion of images of artists’ signatures, monograms, and stamps.