New Databases for September 2014
• Publishing three thousand abstracts per volume which provide a thorough coverage of anthropological scholarship in all its subfields: Cultural Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, Archaeology and Linguistics.
• Provides a unique insight into the American consumer boom of the mid-20th century through access to the complete market research reports of Ernest Dichter, the era’s foremost consumer analyst, market research pioneer and widely-recognised ‘father’ of Motivational Research.
• Makes available British government files from the Foreign, Colonial, Dominion and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices spanning the period 1948 to 1980.
• A database of ebooks where you will find the broadest access to high-quality content in Catalan Language.
• With over 850 entries and approximately 400 contributing scholars, the Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics Online is the authoritative reference work for students and researchers in the fields of Hebrew linguistics, general linguistics, Biblical studies, Hebrew and Jewish literature, and related fields.
• Global infectious disease knowledge management tool. GIDEON is used for diagnosis and reference in the fields of tropical and infectious diseases, epidemiology, microbiology and antimicrobial chemotherapy.
• The online Arabic-English / English-Arabic dictionary includes more than 330,000 words, phrases, and translations, plus 70,000 example sentences. Designed for both Arabic and English native speakers, the dictionary includes the latest vocabulary from computing, business, the media, and the arts in both languages to ensure you have the most up-to-date words at your fingertips.