The COLLOQUIUM is the big deal of the graduating year. I suggest you ASK YOUR FRIENDS about their colloquium. It should FUN and not SCARY. Making it fun is up to YOU. The Gallatin Website has A LOT of information about it here. Some things to think about:
- Are the theme, the ideas and the central questions of your discussion clear to you?
- Have you prepared by studying each text separately and in connection to one another?
- Can you define the terms of your conversation?
- Are all your texts relevant?
- Let’s talk about it and let me know if you have questions!