Some ideas about the film project

I know that documentaries can save us time. But in the film project, I still want to challenge myself to develop an updated version of the interactive story. I want to build the whole story on one of my favorite short videos, a 2010 French short movie called “Tuner”. The whole story is about a talented pianist, who has become a tuner after he scrolls up the most important piano race in his life. And he claims himself to be blind to earn the reputation of better ability to distinguish among different songs. Also because of his blindness, people tend to treat him nicer and recommend their friends to ask for his help as well. While one day on his way to finish the appointment, he found the customer was murdered inside the house and an old woman hesitated for a while and let him enter the house. The original story didn’t give a clear ending. So I want to develop this story further to make it suitable for the world 10 years after its release and also integrate some Chinese controversial culture into it. I want to make it in the multi-ending mode. Viewers are being allowed to make choices while they finish watching certain scenes. The main thing I want to improve in the interactive story is the ending part. So in this film project, I want to make every decision related to different endings. In order to do that, I need to develop a plot.

So my current plan and schedule for this project is:

4/23-4/30 develop the plot, buy some things that will be needed in the performance, find my friends who are willing to play the role in this film

5/1-5/10 the filming time

5/10-ddl finish the interaction and the post-processing of the videos