- MRS Science as Art competition, Second Place, https://www.insidescience.org/news/making-art-materials-science, also featured in Materials 360 Newsletter March 2017
- MRI provides real-time 3D look inside battery, MRS Bulletin, Oct 11, 2016, https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/mrs-bulletin/news/mri-provides-real-time-3d-look-inside-battery.
- NYU Chemists Offer Enhanced 3D Look Inside Batteries, press release featured on DOE home page: http://science.energy.gov/, Sep 13, 2016.
- CNET, 3D models of battery insides are oddly fascinating, http://www.cnet.com/news/3d-models-of-battery-insides-are-oddly-fascinating/, Sep 12, 2016.
- NYU Press office, Sep 12, 2016, Real time 3D imaging of microstructure growth in battery cells using indirect MRI
- Chemical & Engineering News, Peeking Inside a Working Capacitor, August 5, 2014,
- Science Daily, Chemists develop MRI technique for peeking inside battery-like devices, August 1, 2014, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140801091206.htm.
- Charged Electric Vehicles Magazine, Research team uses MRI to examine the inner workings of supercapacitors, http://chargedevs.com/newswire/research-team-uses-mri-to-examine-the-inner-workings-of-supercapacitors/, August 5, 2014.
- Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Meet the Editor, May 5, 2015, v. 73:5.
- Science Daily, Researchers devise method for enhancing CEST MRI, April 29, 2013, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130429154113.htm.
- Scientific American, Observations: MRI Reveals Mysteries Inside Batteries for Gadgets and Electric Cars, Feb 14, 2012, http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2012/02/14/mri-reveals-mysteries-inside-batteries-for-gadgets-and-electric-cars/.
- Spectroscopy Now, April 1, 2012, Scan your battery with MRI: Charging up an insider view, http://www.spectroscopynow.com/coi/cda/detail.cda?id=26964
- NYU Press Office, Researchers Develop Method to Examine Batteries—From the Inside, Feb 10, 2012, http://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2012/02/10/researchers-develop-method-to-examine-batteriesfrom-the-inside.html.
- Wiley Prize Announcement, July 2010
- SpectroscopyNow, Bending MRI to Diagnose Joint Disease, Sep 2008
- Biophotonics, April 2008, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Moves Ahead, http://photonics.com/content/bio/2008/April/biocontents/91289.aspx.
- NYU Research, Spring 2008 edition, p. 8, NYU, Tel Aviv University Create Non-Invasive Imaging Method for Diagnosing, Monitoring Osteoarthritis.
- RSNA News, June 2008, Noninvasive Imaging Method Can Help Predict Osteoarthritis http://www.rsna.org/Publications/rsnanews/June-2008/index.cfm.
- Eradimaging, Feb 12, 2008, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology Measures Glycosaminoglycans Loss to Evaluate Joint Disease http://www.eradimaging.com/site/article.cfm?ID=344.
- Battling Arthritis, Newly Developed Osteoarthritis Diagnosis Method, http://arthritis.battlingforhealth.com/2008/02/newly-developed-osteoarthritis-diagnosis-method/.
- Osteoarthritis: About.com, Feb 16, 2008, Imaging Method Measures GAG Loss to Diagnose Early Osteoarthritis, http://osteoarthritis.about.com/b/2008/02/16/imaging-
- News-Medical.net, Feb 12, 2008, New non-invasive imaging method for diagnosing osteoarthritis, http://www.news-medical.net/?id=35168.
- Science Daily, Non-invasive Imaging Method For Diagnosing Osteoarthritis Developed, Feb 11, 2008, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080211172603.htm.
- Spectroscopy Now, NYU, Tel Aviv University Create Non-Invasive Imaging Method for Diagnosing, Monitoring Osteoarthritis, Feb 11, 2008, http://www.spectroscopynow.com/
- NYU, Tel Aviv University Create Non-Invasive Imaging Method for Diagnosing, Monitoring Osteoarthritis http://www.nyu.edu/public.affairs/releases/detail/1954, Feb 11, 2008.
C&E News: Imaging Spin Noise, May 22, 2006, v. 84, Number 21, p. 39.
NYU Today, June 5, 2006, v. 19, p. 12, NYU, Austrian Researchers Create Non-Invasive Imaging Method.
Nature Physics, v. 2, 2006, p. 264, Research Highlights: Noisy Images.
PNAS: “In This Issue”, v. 103, p. 6777, 2006, NMR techniques to expand MRI uses.
Science Daily, May 9, 2006, Researchers Create Non-invasive Imaging Method With Advantages Over Conventional MRI, http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060509095033.htm.
Science Now, May 5, 2006, Dialing Down the MRI, http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2006/505/2.
NYU Office of Public Affairs, April 24, 2006, NYU, Austrian Researchers Create Non-Invasive Imaging Method with Advantages Over Conventional MRI, http://www.nyu.edu/public.affairs/releases/detail/1059.
Medical News Today, April 26, 2006, Non-invasive Imaging Method With Advantages Over Conventional MRI Created, http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=42181#.
Spectroscopy Now, May 12, 2006, NYU, Austrian researchers create non-invasive imaging method with advantages over conventional MRI, http://www.spectroscopynow.com/coi/cda/detail.cda?id=13529&type=News&chId=3&
NY State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research, May 2006, Scientists in the news, http://www.nystar.state.ny.us/nl/archives2006/newyorkA05-06.htm.
Discovery Channel, Oct 13, 2006, Study Reveals Why Blue Frescoes Fade http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/10/13/blue_his.html?category=travel&guid=
Seed Magazine, October 12, 2006, Why Ultramarine Fades to Grey, http://www.seedmagazine.com/news/2006/10/why_ultramarine_fades_to_grey.php.
Science Daily, Oct 10, 2006, Researchers Find Why Ultramarine Blue Fades http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/10/061002214727.htm.
Yahoo News India, Oct 3, 2006, Scientists solve age-old mystery as to why ultramarine blue fades, http://in.news.yahoo.com/061003/139/6855s.html.
Daily India, Oct 2, 2006, Scientists study why blue pigment fades, http://www.dailyindia.com/show/65329.php/Scientists-study-why-blue-pigment-fades.
New Kerala World News, Oct 3, 2006, Scientists solve age-old mystery as to why ultramarine blue fades, http://www.newkerala.com/news4.php?action=fullnews&id=30748.
Political Gateway News, October 2, 2006, Scientists study why blue pigment fades, http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read/39632.
News Guide US, Oct 2, 2006, NYU, Pratt Institute researchers find why ultramarine blue fades, http://www.newsguide.us/education/science/NYU-Pratt-Institute-researchers-find-why-ultramarine-blue-fades/.
Science News Daily, Oct 2, 2006, Researchers find why ultramarine blue fades, http://www.sciencenewsdaily.org/story-79020192.html.
NYU Office of Public Affairs, Oct 2, 2006, NYU, Pratt Institute Researchers Find why Ultramarine Blue Fades, http://www.nyu.edu/public.affairs/experts/detail/1227.
News Daily, Oct 2, 2006, Scientists study why blue pigment fades, http://www.newsdaily.com/Science/UPI-1-20061002-14002900-bc-us-blue.xml.