Speaking in public is something I have learned to do and now greatly enjoy. Part of being a good researcher is to be able to communicate your findings to others. Below are some of the talks I’ve given beyond conference presentations.
- De IFI a Princeton en 3 Simples Pasos!
Invited talk in Spanish @ Tec de Monterrey (ITESM), 2018 in Monterrey, MX
- Millimeter Frequencies and the Future of Wireless Services
Invited talk @ Tec de Monterrey (ITESM), 2018 in Monterrey, MX
- Your Next Poster Presentation Will Rock
Department Talk @ NYU Wireless, 2017 in New York City, NY
- What is grad school? Why go to grad school? How to get to grad school?
Invited talk @ SHPE UH Student Chapter, 2016 at University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Service-Centric Scheduling: End of Video Buffering
Best in COMP/CAAM/ELEC Department @ Screech 2015 Rice University, Houston, TX
- Resource Allocation in Wireless Networks
Invited Talk @ NYU School of Engineering, 2015 in New York City, NY
- mmWave: New Frequency for a New Network
Invited Talk @ Huawei R&D Center, 2015 in Shanghai, China
- One Minute Madness Competition: Styrofoam
4th Place @ MobiCom SRC 2014 Maui, HI