Licensed for nyu.edu account holders,
NRC provides a user-friendly “point-of-care” resource intended for staff nurses, nurse administrators, nursing students, nurse faculty, and hospital librarians. NRC aggregates the most recent clinical evidence and knowledge on conditions and diseases via a nursing-specific graphical interface. NRC is accessible from a patient’s bedside, nursing station, kiosk, office, or home. Clinical care data included in NRC consists of:
- CINAHL Nursing Guide –Over 3,500 evidence-based lessons on procedures, diseases and conditions, legal cases and drugs.
- 2,700+ Care Sheets and Lessons
- 700+ Legal Cases
- 300+ Research Instruments
- 500+ Continuing Education Full Text Documents
- Patient Education – Over 4,000 Health Library documents available in both English and Spanish.
- Link via desktop version to register for instructions, authentication key and a link to download the app
- SCROLL TO “N
- Next, from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, download the app, then register using the authentication key sent to your email. You have 24 hours to access the key from your device to authenticate the app. If the key is not used within 24 hours, it expires and will need a new key.