Request API Access by Registering Application
Please follow this short video to Request Access (Technical Workflow) by Registering an Application on the API Portal
NOTE: A Service Account (Special Purpose ID is required to login for registering Application).
- Login to API Portal by clicking the Login link on top right corner of the portal Welcome page
- The Login page appears, Service account ID credentials and 2nd auth factor needed
- The user clicks on the “Request Access” button
- The user creates a new application, or selects an existing one
- Note – The Application Name should not have any spaces or special characters, if any spaces or special characters are found then Mule soft will not be able to provide the access.
Create/Register New Application Process
New or Existing Application API access request Process
- Select the API instance to access
- Select the SLA tier to access (if applies)
Client-Id and Secret
Navigate to Exchange and click on My applications as shown below
Click on the application selected or created