The Identity Experience API as the name suggests provides various sets of resources (read-only a.k.a GET) for a NYU user from Registry System.
- Affiliate resource provides all available affiliation details of an user either by passing a Net-id or NYU id.
- ID’s resource provides information pertaining to an individual Net-id, NYU-id and Employee ID of an user either by passing either a Net-id or NYU id. or an Employee ID.
- User API resource provide current and recent user status and details.
- Email alias lookup API resource provides all email alias details configured in Registry system.
- Card API provides Card status details of a user across all NYU locations or for a specific location using net-id and rfid.
Access to any of these API resources can be obtained by submitting a formal request here: Approval Form
For more technical details related to the API URL Endpoints, Request parameters, Response structure and Mock Testing services, follow the link to the API/Data portal Identity Experience API’s
|Identity Experience APIs|
|get Affiliates API|
|get NYU ids API|
|get User Info API|
|get email Alias API|
|get ID Card API|
|get User Basic Status API|