Week 1: VR Titles Catalogue Selections

This post details the 3 selections I made from the VR Titles Catalogue: 

Resident Evil 7: The first game I chose from the VR catalog is from the category of Horror games. When this game was first released in 2017, I was deeply intrigued by its extensive storyline and difficulty. I have watched others online and friends in my own circle enjoy it immensely but have always been too afraid to experience it myself, hopefully, I can make a successful attempt this time around.

Moss: Going down the list of VR games for the PS4 Console, I found this lovely treat under the Adventure category. I have always been one to enjoy a good adventure game that promotes exploration and puzzle-solving skills, which is why I chose this game as one of my top 3 selections.

Minecraft: My original intent was to select 3 different Titles from 3 different categories, but when I stumbled upon Minecraft, I knew that I had to scrap the whole idea. Minecraft is an iconic adventure game that I grew playing on my iPhone/iPad. Though the Minecraft gameplay is already made in First-Person, the small screen on my iPhone doesn’t really give me much room to view the world for myself. I can only imagine what it would be to experience the game in an all-surrounding environment like in VR.