- GREEN SCREENS: Environmental Ethics On and Off Screen
- When: March 23, 2017 6:00 pm - March 25, 2017 7:00 pm
- Where: See full schedule
- Summary: GREEN SCREENS: Environmental Ethics On and Off Screen is a three-day media showcase March 23-25, 2017 focusing on environmental crises facing communities worldwide
- Recording Angels: Witnessing Trauma at the Intersection of Race, Gender, Class, and Empire
- When: March 31, 2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Where: 721 Broadway, 6th Floor, Performance Studies Studio
- Summary: An interdisciplinary panel conversation on the challenges of working with trauma and representing trauma in the contemporary media landscape, in a context where religious stakes can be high.
Missed one of our past events? Please visit our Video Playlist page for events from this past academic year, including:
A conversation about how religion, race, gender, and sexuality intersect in the battle to resist state violence.
Introductions by Richard Allen, Angela Zito & Zhang Zhen