NYU IT announces the availability of a new service: Electronic Signature (DocuSign), an electronic and digital signature application with several workflow capabilities.
- Send: Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature to people inside or outside of NYU.
- Receive: Signers receive and sign documents quickly, securely, and via phone, tablet, or computer.
- Manage: Check documents’ status and send reminders.
The benefits of using an electronic signature application include:
- Legally binding and secure: Provides secure delivery of official NYU documents and is valid and legally accepted;
- Green and sustainable: Paperless processes support NYU’s sustainability goals;
- Global and available 24×7: Provides a secure, effective, and fast way to sign and return documents anytime and anywhere;
- Fast and efficient: Reduces turn-around time and manual labor, providing opportunities to increase efficiency.
Read more about Electronic Signature (DocuSign).