NYU’s LaGuardia Co-op recently installed a new printer that enables students to print large-format group projects and data visualizations up to 40 inches wide in either color or black and white.
No reservation is required to use the printer, but the Co-op strongly suggests all service inquiries be vetted by a Co-op staff member before printing. Staff are available to review files during the following hours:
- Mon-Thurs: 10:30am-9:30pm
- Fri: 10:30am- 7:30pm
- Sat-Sun: 12:30pm-7:30pm
Files must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a project, presentation, or other signage related to academic activities;
- Minimum of 11×17 inches and maximum of 40 inches wide (no full bleed printing; 40-inch wide prints will have an 1/8 inch white frame around them);
- Must be colored to match your desired output;
- Exported as a JPG, PDF, or flattened uncompressed TIFF;
- Provided on an external drive (files may not be emailed).
Clients must bring their own supplemental wrappings for prints; the Co-op will only roll the print.
Please note that there are fees associated with this service. Clients must pay by card or NYU chartfield in-person at the Co-op. Print jobs cannot be released without completed payment.