GLOBAL ASIA COLLOQUIUUM
November 3, 2023
Book Launch for 
Jane Burbank and Frederick CooperPost-Imperial Possibilities: Eurasia, Eurafrica, Afroasia  (Princeton University Press, 2023)
53 Washington Square South (King Juan Carlos Center) Rm 701, 4-7pm
With Discussants:  Sandrine Kott (Professor of Modern European History at the University of Geneva. Visiting Professor of History, NYU),  Jessica Pisano (Professor of Politics at The New School for Social Research), and Madina Thiam (Assistant Professor of History NYU)

A history of three transnational political projects designed to overcome the inequities of imperialism

HERE IS THE RECORDING (not great, with echo, but functional; because the recording is from a mic in a zoom screen in a meeting room, distant from speakers, rather with close-up mics in an all-zoom meeting)

(with wine and cheese)

11 thoughts on “

1. Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and just could not come across. What a great website.

2. Thank you for all your valuable work on this blog. My mum take interest in making time for internet research and it is easy to see why. Many of us hear all concerning the powerful medium you convey helpful solutions by means of your web blog and even cause response from visitors on that content so our favorite simple princess is certainly starting to learn a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You’re conducting a brilliant job.

3. Great V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

4. Whats Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me. Great job.

5. F*ckin’ awesome issues here. I am very happy to look your post. Thank you a lot and i’m taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

6. Together with the whole thing which seems to be developing within this specific area, many of your viewpoints are actually relatively radical. Having said that, I am sorry, but I can not subscribe to your entire strategy, all be it exciting none the less. It seems to me that your remarks are generally not entirely validated and in fact you are generally yourself not completely confident of your assertion. In any event I did appreciate reading through it.

7. You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.