NYU Covid Protocol

Requirements to Visit Campus

UPDATES WILL APPEAR
AT THIS WEBSITE

As of Oct 24, these are the rule for all visitors, vendors, and affiliates must:

1. Be sponsored by an NYU student, faculty member, or employee.
    • Visitors and Vendors must be sponsored in NYU’s visitor management system by a current NYU employee, faculty member, or student. See Sponsoring Visitors and Vendors for more information.
    • Affiliates must be sponsored in NYU’s affiliate management system by a current employee or faculty member. See Sponsoring Affiliates for more information.
  2. Adhere to the University’s COVID-19-related health and safety protocols;
  3. Show a valid government-issued photo ID (children under 18 can provide non-government identification); and
  4. Be in compliance with NYU’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements and be prepared to present proof of compliance if asked to do so (advanced upload is no longer required). All visitors, vendors, and affiliates older than one year of age must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and boosted (once eligible and by NYU’s deadline) with an FDA-authorized or WHO-listed vaccine. Note: proof of compliance with NYU’s vaccination policy is not required for minors before their first birthday.

Note: Visitors, vendors, and affiliates are no longer required to display a Violet Go pass to access campus. 

3 thoughts on “NYU Covid Protocol

1. I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to reach my goals. I absolutely liked reading all that is posted on your site.Keep the tips coming. I loved it!