Dec 1. A Social Theory of Corruption

GLOBAL ASIA and South Asia@NYU

invite you to a panel discussion of

Sudhir Chella Rajan’s new book,

A Social Theory of Corruption: Notes from the Subcontinent

(Harvard, 2020).

with responses from

Arjun Appadurai, Goddard Professor, Media Studies, NYU
Prasannan Parthasarathi, Professor of History, Boston College
Tanika Sarkar, Professor of History, JNU (Retd)
with the author responding.

Dec 1, 11:30am-1pm EST

Sudhir Chella Rajan teaches political theory and environmental policy at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. The author of The Enigma of Automobility: Democratic Politics and Pollution Control, he was previously Senior Fellow at the Tellus Institute

Register for this meeting at this link:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

7 thoughts on “Dec 1. A Social Theory of Corruption

1. I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you put to make one of these magnificent informative site.

2. I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks , I’ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?

3. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i’m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to do not forget this site and give it a look regularly.