Lockdown in Kashmir October 29, 2020

The Center for South Asian and Indian Ocean Studies will be hosting its third virtual event on October 29th (11AM ET). Listed below is the description of the event and the zoom registration link.

“A Lockdown within a Lockdown: The Advancement of Settler-colonialism in Indian-Occupied Kashmir,” Professor Hafsa Kanjwal (Lafayette College) – October 29th 11AM. Here is the recording.

6 thoughts on “Lockdown in Kashmir October 29, 2020

1. I was recommended this web site by way of my cousin. I’m now not positive whether or not this publish is written via him as no one else recognize such particular approximately my problem. You’re incredible! Thank you!

2. I as well as my buddies were found to be digesting the best solutions found on your web site and then then I got a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the site owner for those secrets. The ladies were definitely for that reason glad to learn all of them and have in effect unquestionably been taking pleasure in those things. Many thanks for indeed being very accommodating and for pick out this form of marvelous topics most people are really needing to discover. My sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner.

3. What i do not understood is in reality how you are no longer really much more neatly-liked than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent. You understand thus significantly in the case of this topic, produced me in my view consider it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men aren’t interested until it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always care for it up!

4. Thank you for all of your labor on this web site. My mother really likes making time for investigations and it’s really easy to understand why. All of us notice all about the lively manner you deliver good tips and hints by means of this web site and therefore strongly encourage response from people on that content and my simple princess is always being taught so much. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. Your carrying out a pretty cool job.