NYU Shanghai Summer School 2018: The Indian Ocean World and Eurasian Connections

Call for Applications (link):

“The Indian Ocean World and Eurasian Connections”

Summer School, July 30-August 12, 2018,

Center for Global Asia, New York University
Shanghai, China

The Center for Global Asia at New York University, Shanghai in China and the Center for
Interdisciplinary Area Studies (ZIRS) at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg in Germany,
collaboratively offer a series of three interconnected Summer Schools on the topic of “The Indian
Ocean World and Eurasian Connections.” The series is funded through a grant from the
Volkswagen Foundation.

After two successful Summer Schools in July 2016 and 2017, applications are now invited for the
third Summer School in 2018, which will take place in Shanghai, July 30-August 12, 2018. It will
focus on the sub-theme of “Archaeology, Cultural Heritage, and Contemporary
Connectivities of Indian Ocean History.”

5 thoughts on “NYU Shanghai Summer School 2018: The Indian Ocean World and Eurasian Connections

1. you are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!

2. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just
    sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the
    whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers?
    I’d really appreciate it.