The Advanced Certificate in Public Health is a five-course, 15-credit program that provides students with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of public health concepts. The Advanced Certificate is open to all Bioethics graduate students who express an interest in public health training.
The following courses comprise the Advanced Certificate in Public Health:
- GPH-GU 5106 Epidemiology (3 credits)
- GPH-GU 5140 Global Issues in Social and Behavioral Health (3 credits)
- GPH-GU 5995 Biostatistics for Public Health (3 credits)
- GPH-GU 5153 Global Environmental Public Health (3 credits)
- GPH-GU 5110 Global Health Policy and Management (3 credits)
If enrolled in the combined MA/Advanced Certificate, three courses (9 credits) of the five course (15 credit) Advanced Certificate are also applied towards the MA degree’s electives requirement.
If you are interested in pursuring the Advanced Certificate in Public Health, contact Center for Bioethics administration at email@example.com.