In an effort to be more transparent, we are posting release notes for the latest update made to the Web Publishing service.
WordPress Core Update: 4.9.6
- “Mine” has been added as a filter in the media library.
- When viewing a plugin in the admin, it will now tell you the minimum PHP version required.
- We’ve added new PHP polyfills for forwards-compatibility and proper variable validation.
- TinyMCE was updated to the latest version (4.7.11).
Please Note: GDPR changes will not be visible to site owners, administrators, or other users due to user role mapping. If you receive a request which requires the use of GDPR specific data export or removal features, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom NYU Web Publishing Changes
- Added color contrast fixes for Hemingway
- Aesop Story Engine – from version 1.9.10 to version 126.96.36.199.
- Adds panorama images to available components.
- Custom Sidebars – from version 3.1.3 to version 3.1.6.
- Fixed a problem with widgets display on IE11.
- Added the ability to allow changes to sidebars by an entry author.
- Duplicate Post – from version 3.2.1 to version 3.2.2.
- The “Admin bar” option shows the link in the post edit screen too, so you can use the plugin with Gutenberg enabled
- Option for “Slug” not set by default on new installations
- Better display of the icon in the Admin bar on small screens
- Enable Media Replace – from version 3.2.3 to version 3.2.5.
- Fix PDF thumbnails not replaced when replacing a PDF
- Fix not replacing text files with a .dat extension
- Google Analytics + – from version 3.1.6 to version 188.8.131.52.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com – from version 6.0 to version 6.2.
- The Events Calendar – from version 4.6.13 to version 4.6.18.
- Added EventBrite functionality
- User Submitted Posts – from version 20180323 to version 20180511.
- Adds GDPR Settings
- WP Accessibility – from version 1.6.2 to version 1.6.3.
- WP Smush Pro – from version 2.7.8 to version 184.108.40.206.
- YOP Poll – from version 5.8.3 to version 6.0.1.
- Adds GDPR compliance
- Agency Pro – upgraded to Version: 3.1.5
- Altitude Pro – upgraded to Version: 1.1.4
- Brunch Pro – upgraded to Version: 2.2.2
- eleven40 Pro – upgraded to Version: 2.2.3
- Executive Pro – upgraded to Version: 3.2.3
- Genesis Framework – upgraded to Version: 2.6.1
- Hemingway – from version 1.63 to version 1.65.
- Make – from version 1.9.8 to version 1.9.10.
- Modern Portfolio Pro – upgraded to Version: 2.1.2
- News Pro – upgraded to Version: 3.2.2
- Reykjavik – from version 1.0.8 to version 1.1.2.
- Simply Pro – upgraded to Version: 1.0
- Twenty Fifteen – from version 1.9 to version 2.0.
- Twenty Fourteen – from version 2.1 to version 2.2.
- Twenty Seventeen – from version 1.5 to version 1.6.
- Twenty Sixteen – from version 1.4 to version 1.5.
- Twenty Thirteen – from version 2.3 to version 2.4.
- Twenty Twelve – from version 2.4 to version 2.5.
- Workstation Pro – upgraded to Version: 1.1.3