The Department of Linguistics and the Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders at New York University are pleased to announce that the 5th Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP) will be held on September 15th-17th, 2017 in New York, NY, USA.
We invite abstracts for presentations on all areas of theoretical, experimental and computational phonology. The conference will also feature an integrated, special session Bridging the gap between phonological theory and speech disorders supported by NSF.
- February 7, 2018: The proceedings of the conference have been published.
- September 18: The proceedings page has been updated. The deadline for submission is January 15, 2018.
- September 17: We are done–thanks for a great conference, everyone! Next year’s AMP will be at UCSD.
- September 11: There have been some updates to the program and the information for presenters.
- September 10: Conference registration now closed, tutorial registration still open
- September 1: Please register by September 7! Registration for the conference and the workshop talks is free for students and NYU faculty. Tutorials are free for everyone.
- August 4: Information for presenters, including poster dimensions, now available.
- July 15: Program now available
- July 6: Tutorial registration now open
- June 23: Conference registration now open
- June 22: Notification of acceptance for Main Session
- May 15: All abstract submission closed
- March 27: Deadline for Workshop abstract submission extended to May 15 (see Call for papers)
- February 1: Call for papers
- Sharon Rose (University of California, San Diego)
- Elizabeth Zsiga (Georgetown University)
- Workshop: Adam Buchwald (New York University)
- Sublexical Learner (Michael Becker, Stony Brook University)
VoiceSauce (Jianjing Kuang, University of Pennsylvania)
- February 1, 2017: Call for papers
- April 24, 2017: Abstracts due for Main Session
- May 15, 2017: Abstracts due for Workshop
- June 23, 2017: Notification of acceptance, Registration opens
- July 15, 2017: Program available
- September 15-17, 2017: AMP conference
- January 15, 2018: Proceedings submission deadline