The 17th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference will take place in New York City, USA, from August 7-11, 2016. It is organized by New York University and Columbia University.
- The deadline for using the poster printing service has been extended to July 31st
- Presenting? Be sure to follow the guidelines on the Information for presenters page
- The complete ISMI6 2016 program with all session details is now available on the Program page
- We’re proud to announce the ISMIR 2016 keynote speakers: Barbara Haws & Beth Logan
- Tutorials T3 and T6 are now full! Check out all ISMIR 2016 tutorials here.
- The early registration deadline has been extended to June 4th.
- The Word template has been updated (May 23rd). Be sure to use this updated template for your Camera-Ready submission (for the LaTex template no change is required). See the submission page for details.
- Late breaking / demo submission is now open!
- Registration is now open!
- Discounted rates for accommodation at NYU housing and nearby hotels.
- Tutorials have been announced!
- The final submission deadline
is this Friday, March 25thhas passed.
- The abstract submission deadline
is this Friday, March 18thhas passed.
- The tutorial proposal submission deadline
is this Friday, February 19thhas passed.
- The paper submission link is now live. Be sure to check the submission requirements.
- The ISMIR 2016 LaTeX and Word templates are now available.
- The Call for Papers is now available.
- Check out the Program page for a calendar overview of all conference-related events!